Thursday, October 21, 2010

what a day it was !

Hi Ladies,
   I survived the meeting and didnt even end up in E.R today !!Thanks to my friends who worked so well with their teams ! Honestly i was expecting a lot of chaos and it wasn't bad at all:) wink wink !!
  I salute some of the managers who had to deal with the hardest meeting all by themselves!!Kudos to you ! Also some of the new D.I. managers who claimed they didnt "have a clue" ( yeah ! I am talking about YOU here!!) did very well !
   I tried to accomodate as many teams in the rooms as possible and some had to even move around! I sure will raise this concern for a couple team managers who are still not quite comfortable with their assigned spots.( Quick tip: Try contacting your child's or a team member's home room teacher directly and see if she lets you use her room ) Hey but you didnt hear it from me,ok?
    I encourage all my Followers ( Hail the D.I. QUEEN) to please share their comments with us! Tell us how you feel, what needs to be improvised and what problems you faced....how did your 1st meeting go? I'd love that.
   Reminder: its easier for me to write here than to send out emails, so encourage your partner ( no not that one) The D.I. partner to follow this blog too :) Re: sending the note to the teacher every week didnt  generally seem to be a popular idea ! OK.Lets make it ONE note to the teacher so she has no excuse not to release your child to the managers.I did send a complete and comprehensive participant list to the front office and Asst. Principal !!!
   Now that you have the emails for your group, introduce yourself to the parents and talk about the meeting today.If you experienced any behaviour issues today, please be very "smart" in phrasing your sentences ! ( you know what I'm saying) If the snack was not enough or a child didn't understand the challenges,feel free to share http://www.idodi.org/ with them so they can read the complete details .
   3rd grade managers please email me whether you are meeting next thu or not.Let your parents know why you are skipping it and how you plan to make up for this meeting ! Those who already have mentioned to me about their decision would greatly help me by emailing me at :dimom2010@gmail.com
 Thankyou ALL for bearing with me !

No comments:

Post a Comment