Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Never had been scared of a Thursday Before !!

Its was a dark and scary night ......Yeah it is kinda scary for me tonight! I had a pretty busy day and with my dental work (unexpected due to an accident yesterday)  b/w A lunch with family, girl's tests tomorrow, H.W to return ,helping a friend pack for their move to canada, re arranging the teams over and over, confirming with the managers, making sure all of them got the agenda, IC's and the details, confirming the rooms available with Mrs Mc Carthy and shopping for my youngest's friends birthday present, cooking for tomorrow,finalizing the playgroup schedule and then finding two additional ones! Sending them separate emails of how to sign up and what to expect I THINK i accomplished enough for one day but I still have to format the final copy of the Roster !!!
   Have to be at school tomorrow at 2:00 fully prepared for all questions of School admin. and parents and my talented managers ! Get the rooms ready for the teams and ....will talk about tomorrow later( gives me the chills :)
   If I look sick tomorrow please don't be surprised ! I salute Wendy for doing it  5 years in a row without being admitted to mental ward ONCE !! Now I cant promise ya''ll that for myself :)
   OK D.I. here I come.....So help me GOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment